oh it just begs to be said that everyone's a winner doesn't it?
i have to say the 'prize' goes to nat.
her image alone provided so much joy.
so nat – your turn for a 'challenge' now.
here all all the entries i received (plus a few i found 'by accident'). enjoy!
feel free to keep the joy lists going.
post/email me/sing about it, whatever takes your fancy.
one more that i received as a comment and i have to put up because it's so beautiful:
sj's little joy list:
1. the citrusy spray that hits your face when you peel a mandarin
2. the warmth of a freshly brewed cup of tea
3. the smell of the ocean
4. (gazing and...) getting lost in the horizon, especially when its full of fluffy white clouds and looks like a screensaver
5. eating eggs on toast every saturday morning with tom
6. the smiles on peoples faces at fruit n veg markets
7. buying a fresh loaf of bread from the bakery and the way they wrap it up in white paper, i wish i had a bike with a basket to place it in and cycle down the street
8. day dreaming, this alone has a list – in particular, day dreaming about sitting on a day bed by a big window, rain dripping down the window whilst reading a book
9. toms family
(and ill sneak in... dwelling on the little blessings i receive every day)
(photo via here)