ok, here is my blog 'challenge' to my readers.
not really a challenge – i'm calling it a project.
i think we so often get caught up in everyday life that we forget to stop and think of the little things that make us smile.
here's the deal:
just list 10 of the 'little' things that bring you joy.
i think sharing happiness is enough.
once you get started you'll probably find it's hard to keep it to a list of 10! i did.
but in keeping in the spirit of bron's blog challenge i'll pick a winner to 'pass the baton' on to.
this little project closes thursday june 24.
(either post on your own blog — preferably with a pretty pic – and place the link in the comments section. but if you are one of my non-blogging readers still feel free to participate and write your little joy list in the comments below).
so i'll start:
mandy's little joy list:
1. fun times with my musketeers – especially when we laugh so hard it hurts
2. running along a windy beach
3. snuggling with someone i love
4. the smell of rain on a hot road in summer
5. love letters from my little people (nieces and nephews)
6. waking up before the alarm and the bliss of realising you don't have to get up yet
7. childhood memories of my oma dingemanse
8. going out for breakfast
9. singing my heart out to tunes in the car
10. a blank canvas and paint in hand