Tuesday, October 6, 2009

warming the house up
























mel and i (finally) decided on a date to have a house warming.
YAY.
i've always wanted to have my own housewarming...
wait for it...
because...
i wanted to use one of my 3am ideas (this one dates back about 2 years),
of having a graphic of a little house with a flame on it.
sad but true.
hmmm, now i have to do things like cater for it etc.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkk.
we all know how much i hate the kitchen.
at least i have mel.

4 comments:

bronya said...

these would look cool letterpressed (if that's even the right term)

aimee said...

they are awesome invites mandy! :D it's going to be grand :)

christine said...

gorgeous darlin! i love these so much! and the stripey back is delicious - reminds me of candy wrappers

Nicole Bushfield said...

And I was honoured to recieve one. I had a little celebration on-the-spot. Would you like me to take anything? Let me know :) Take care Mandy! Till we meet again xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...