Wednesday, October 21, 2009

sheepish bag



i have by far the coolest 'gym' bag.
lovingly made by my darling sister christine from my specifications of
"oh i love that sheep fabric, it needs to be big enough for my running shoes and clothes, and red lining pleeeeeaase".
she came up with the design/pattern herself and sewed it to perfection!
it even has a 'phone' pocket – which i admit i use for my gym membership card and my earphones (or my watch when i'm at the beach).
i love it and lug it around with me everywhere.
it see's my gym gear, work lunches, beach towel, water bottles, shopping, market groceries, paperwork – pretty much everything.
thanks again sisel.
xxx

1 comment:

christine said...

so glad you love your bag xx

took it's time arriving didn't it! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...