i know it's only a number but it's a bit too close to 30 for my liking.
though i have so much to be thankful for this past year.
just a few things when was was 27, i…
• spent my first* whole year living 'away from home' in beautiful sunny perth.
• got lots of visits from tassie people.
• rented a new pad – which i LOVE.
• made lots of new great friends.
• got my appendix out and survived (yes I'm very thankful for that!).
• visited rottnest for the first time in my life.
• explored northern western australia.
• went to my first ball.
• got to spend a whole week in my favourite place – coles bay.
• found out my best friend in the whole world is having a baby.
• became an aunty again to 2 beautiful boys.
• started a blog – and thank you to all of my lovely readers for your great feedback and wonderful comments. xxx
(* lots of firsts – i LOVE firsts!)