Monday, November 14, 2011

memories by iphone



june + july in europe // scootering with leah (holland) // getting in touch with my inner child (holland) // pasta in rome (italy) // at the leaning tower of pisa (italy)

august in perth // packing up my apartment // enjoying great scotch with friends

september in tasmania // sunday night family jam session // lisa's @ pierre's // wineglass bay beach // my new cue dress

october in tasmania // christine's gorgeous tights/shoe combination // little piggies at "the farm" // goats cheese tart for lunch in hobart // new music: coldplay's latest album

november in tasmania // breakfast with my musketeers for sylvia's birthday // imogen's 5th birthday party // enjoying city park in my lunch break // flowers at "the farm"


1 comment:

Ado and Candy said...

nice post Mandy :)

I LOVE all the food photos... yum!!

looks like you are loving life at the moment. hope tassie is treating you well :)

x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...