Tuesday, January 18, 2011

my life is a little quieter again



hmmm... that seems like i'm having a dig at my beautiful best friend.
title + photo 1 = implying that sylv is loud. i'm not.
ok honey, so you're not the quietest person i've ever met but i love your exuberance and passion.
have i dug myself out? or deeper?
anyway, what i am trying to say is that life is a little bit quieter now all my darling tasmanian visitors have left the sunny shores of wa again.

in order of arrival (no favouritism intended): sylv (musketeer 2), her darling little man levi, lil sis elise, heidi (musketeer 1), darren (aka the crazy brother).

thank you.
had some wonderful and memorable times.

example...
elise to me as i walk slowly down the sandy stairs at the beach: "been walking long?"
then SHE slipped over.
i laughed. A LOT!

3 comments:

elise.kate.design said...

hahaha that was very funny. I think i better keep my mouth shut more ;) x love you and miss you

christine said...

Classic Lees! Love it!

Amanda said...

thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...